Clear all

[Features] : Feature #2 : The stats!

10 Posts
4 Users
8 Likes
(@fatso)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

The most important fact to come to is stats. We got that covered for you now. Stats are being collected for all the players who play on our servers. What all stats are collected? Please do take a look at zzgang.servegame.com. These stats are live and are updated every minute. 

Players should be aware that, their flags, frags, deaths, tk, scores are collected only when they stay for the entire game. If not the stats aren't collected, since it amounts to cheating the scoreboard. As far as headshots, slashes and gibs, they are collected as and when it happens. The server also decides to not collect their stats if they have been vote banned. If you were banned falsely, please connect back with the password given to you to ensure your stats remain. However if you were legit and were banned first time, contact any ZZ and they would let me know so that I can allow the server to restore your stats and do collect your pass. Remember, the stats collected collect your mistakes too. A headshot to teammate reduces headshot count instantly. When you check your stats please ensure, if your stats aren't refreshed on your side, open the same website on incognito and things will get updated. I am planning to introduce ELO as well, but I want to comeup with something innovative for that so its currently on hold. 

Armed and DainBramage reacted
(@underarm)

I would really like to see a field in the ladder that shows how many times we are team killed as opposed to how many times we teamkill.

fatso reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fatso)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

Alrighty.. Let me take a look at it.. 🙂 But question is its necessity. A team kill is a team kill no matter to whom its done. There's more meaning to team kills what has been done by one as it shows how much of a team player one is. But anyways, if more people suggest that its worth it I'll certainly include it. 

ReplyQuote
 CR7
(@cr7)

Hello All Hello Fatso and Ketar

Thank you for the great job you have done you and Ketar to keep alive the clan and game too. I dont come to often here in forum sry I dont have to mush time since I am no longer a student.

A ladder or a site that compile the stats of the player is very important for the game because its brings some competitivity between players and they also can see their improvement. 

I play this game for more than 10 years ( still a noob 😀)  and i have seen many ladders. The Best was of course  http://hi-skill.woop.us/  and in that time the game had a lot of players and the ladder was sourcing by 3/4 servers always full... (great time). Since the shut down of hi-skill the game had lost many players not only for that reason but still...  the ladder was keeping a lot players playing the game.

If its not expensive I could donate to have another server and I could help to coding to improve the ladder in my free time

Regards

fatso reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rktnoob)
Reputable Member Admin

There were plans for getting the pi servers into the ladder but Armed keeps sabotaging everything. Also where is the average kills/flags/evereything fatso? The cake ain't gonna eat itself. Joking aside the more you play the higher on the ladder you get but average scores per game would reflect the players in a different light.

fatso reacted
ReplyQuote
 CR7
(@cr7)

@rktnoob

"but average scores per game would reflect the players in a different light."

I think like said Fatso on another post the ELO system is the better to evaluate the players because you can earn a lot of points  against weak players and its not fair for the players who play against strong players. Check for info  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

And we could give like in chess fun ranks to ELO stages for exemple:

• >2700 ELO Godlike
  • 2500-2700 ELO Grandmaster
  • 2300-2700 ELO Terminator
  • 2100-2300 ELO Luky Luke
  • <800 Pussy
  • 800-1000 Rookie
  • 1900-2000 Pro 
  • Hitman, untouchable.....ect ect just propositions

Regards

fatso reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rktnoob)
Reputable Member Admin

I vote for averages to be added somehow and imma bribe some people soon

fatso reacted
ReplyQuote
 CR7
(@cr7)

Why not both 🙂

fatso reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fatso)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi hi, Nice ideas of average but I think ELO speaks more. So yes we need to device some formula which evaluates the weights or importance of the parameters, maybe sooner or later 🙂 

ReplyQuote
(@rktnoob)
Reputable Member Admin

*RKT sees no averages are going to be on the ladder and cries inside*

ReplyQuote
Share: