Notifications
Clear all

Hey ZZGang

10 Posts
8 Users
7 Likes
(@mctye)
Topic starter  

My name is Tye, founder of the =MC= Clan.

You may of not heard about us, we were a clan back in 

2009-2012 era of Assault Cube.

After a long hiatus we've decided to come back.

I just wanted to stop by your forums and introduce myself.

Ketar and myself talked a little bit on Assault Cube and the =MC=

clan would love to be a friendly clan with you guys. 

Hope to see you in game, happy fragging.

-Tye

http://MCKlan.Enjin.com

(@rktnoob)
Reputable Member Admin

Hello and welcome to the forum. I wasn't around at 2009-12 but best wishes from me regardless. I hope I'll see you in-game soon so we can play together. Good luck with your clan and I hope it prospers.

MCTye reacted
ReplyQuote
 Roms
(@roms)
Estimable Member Admin

Yo ! ^^

Nice to see an old clan come back in game ! ^^

Gl and see you in game ! 😀

MCTye reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fatso)
Trusted Member Admin

Hollah! Welcome back. I don't know much since I wasn't much around at that time. But its always good to know 😀

ReplyQuote
(@soulk3r)
Estimable Member

Hey man. I remember you. Good to hear from you man and glad you’re bringing =MC= back. 1.0 the good old days. 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Soulker

ReplyQuote
(@dainbramage)

I also was not around at the time, but any clan that Keettu is a member of, has to be a good clan. Welcome back 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@armed)

Hey Tye, nice to see you here!

ReplyQuote
(@mctye)
Topic starter  

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys & girls! 

I posted about you guys in our friendly clans section on our forums... See you in game soon 😀

https://mcklan.enjin.com/forums/m/315228/viewthread/33208439-zz-clan/post/last#last

-Tye

H3X reacted
ReplyQuote
 jiba
(@jiba)
Member Registered

I thought I would post here rather than start a new thread and given the title of the topic. Hi members of ZZ, I am dropping in on your wā kāinga to say kia ora and introduce myself. Dain pointed me to your forum. I see a lot of Dain and B in my time window of playing AC. I have met one or two others such as MadCatz, Nieukerk, occasionally Ketar and H3X. I started playing around 2008 and dropped out around 2012 due to work, love, home and family taking centre stage in my life; I am definitely older than most of you. Came back for a visit to AC during the lockdown late last year. Thought it would be a temporary stay, but still can be found hanging out in some pub servers- for now; mainly B’s if I’m honest.

H3X, DainBramage and BArray reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dainbramage)

Hey Jiba.

It's good to see you and the see that you decided to stick around and play more. not sure that yr older than most here. We have a bunch of 'elder statesmen' including myself  😆 

You should join us for an Inter or 2. Always good to push yourself. See you in game.

H3X reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: