Before we start! The FAQ

1 Posts
1 Users
2 Likes
(@fatso)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

Why ZZ| servers?

Well we being the most active clan out there in AC would love to have our servers being able to help people have a fair play advantage. Our admins are out there at any point of time. Any problems or issues will be sorted out quickly. 

Oh wait so admin powah? What about me?

Well yes, admin rights are granted to every ZZ| member and every ZZ| has the right to claim admin to take care of mess, if any. We however have the ability to give you admin in game or off game if you're a notable player by at least 3 members of ZZ|. Do note if abuse of admin ever happens the password will be revoked for that particular player. 

Nice, now back to the server. Where? Who? What?

Our server is situated in Germany, although we had servers in the US, we took it down due to low activity. Majority of our players and most public players find Germany comfortable. Who owns this server? Me {ZZ|Fatso}. What is the server capacity? Well the server is strong enough to hold on to even more than 16 players where its currently maxed out, so don't worry about the specs. This is a dedicated server and is kept specially for all players to have a good experience. 

Okay, what can an average player do on ZZ| server?

We have a single server, ~Public~ server and is capable to connect 16 players. You can look it up at the masterserver or connect it directly using the custom connect or CMD as /connect zzgang.servegame.com 1100. This server doesn't require any password for you to connect. You can play and leave whenever you like. You are not allowed to change the mastermode of this server, even though the everyone has the right, an admin can intervene and change the mastermode to public anytime we see mastermode being private. Well, as an average player you could do upload maps of your choice and play with others in a friendly manner. We don't tolerate too much banter. But yes we do love banter sometimes. Although if all the 16 players decide to play in the server a series of matches without leaving then they're at liberty to change the mastermode. 

I was banned due to false votes. Help me!

Well, its common for some players to call out votes believing that you're using cheats, but infact you're an awesome player and we know about you. Don't hesitate. Reach out any ZZ| members. You will be allowed to play on our server even if you're banned, since we create passwords for such players who can join back if banned. Well, if you got auto kicked due to some cheatengine errors don't worry, you can join back instantly. 

I need a help from your community. 

Well we're always ready to help anyone with anything if we have the power to do it. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you're stuck with some problems while gaming in AC, we could try help ease your pain a bit. 

How can I contribute?

We love contributions. If you wanna contribute to the server development or gaming related you can reach out to any of our members. Or can contact us on ZZ discord as well. We will get back to you ASAP. 

CR7 and DainBramage reacted
Share: