pola applying for ZZ

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
 pola
(@pola)
Topic starter  

IDENTITY
pola since approx. 2006 (longer breaks in between)
Allways looking for a fair well balanced game. Been Admin on some ladder servers.

NATIONALITY
German

SPOKEN LANGUAGES
German, English, Thai

SKILL LEVEL
Good Days and Bad Days

OTHER SKILLS
Full Stack Developer (Mainly Web Related) but also nerdy RPI/Linux Stuff (over 25 Years Linux User). I do juggle and can roll awesome long cigarettes.

PREVIOUS CLAN
3i (3inches)

BANS & CHEATS
Never ever

REASON FOR ASKING TO JOIN US
Why not ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think I belong here and know many of you very well. Some of you I know for a very long time. Ketar I know since many moons and we played together in 3i clan. I like the maturity of ZZ clan and I would fit perfectly in.

EXPECTATIONS
I would like to play more inters, clan matches and get some pro tips from ZZ high league players!

WHATEVER
I have traveled and lived in many countries before I found my new home in Northern Thailand / Chiang Mai in 2012. Here I am with my Aussie wife and my 2 kids living in this international, cultural buzzing, digital nomad city. Surrounded by beautiful people, food, temples, jungle, elephants and mountains. Me and wife are runing a social enterprise on a great important mission to reduce single use plastic for a brighter future for us all. Hit me up for our social media. I like a good party and hang out with my mates or go on motorbike trips.

Thanks to Ketar, Dain and SeaTacMike for encouraging me to write this application!

(@ketar)
Reputable Member Admin

The courtship finally worked. I was thinking - as a last desperate move - to send roses. Luckily there was no need. Very welcome Pola!

ย 

ReplyQuote
(@seatacmike)

Pola I'm thrilled to see your application here!ย  Welcome Welcome Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyQuote
 CR7
(@cr7)

Old school player F1 for app

ReplyQuote
 jiba
(@jiba)
Member Registered

F1, I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when in the game with you.

ReplyQuote
 pola
(@pola)
Topic starter  

Thx, guys for the replies. Love them!

ReplyQuote
 sMup
(@smup)

F1

ReplyQuote
(@dainbramage)

Hey Pola. Great to see you applying here. Good luck, but I doubt you'll need any. 😁

ReplyQuote
(@turkey)

F1. glgl

ReplyQuote
Share: