Notifications
Clear all

Infinity's application to join ZZ

10 Posts
9 Users
3 Likes
(@infinity)
Topic starter  

IDENTITY  Infinity, Previous nicks: Nebur_eSp (when I was younger), Galaxy for a while, months/years playing AC 2009 or 2010 - Present 13-14yrs

AGE  26 years old 

NATIONALITY  Spanish (from Spain) - Málaga

SPOKEN LANGUAGES  Spanish, English, French

SKILL LEVEL  Moderate-High, but far from being so good. Sometimes I’m blind, sometimes I play very good. Most important to me is have fun!

OTHER SKILLS   Photoshop, Guitar (amateur), Web App Programmer (Java, JavaScript, Angular, MySQL…), Very Good Lover 😉, Tennis.

PREVIOUS CLANS ED, AoX, PSY.

BAN Never, even if I was a kid I (think I) had very good values.

CHEAT I really like to cheat the games and put tricks on them! Even with savegames and mods. Of course I am talking about singleplayer games!!! In my opinion, it is very funny to see how things works inside a game. By the way I think if you are unfair with other person you are a dumbass and you kill all the fun… If there was any doubt, I had NEVER cheat, and I will not do it.

REASON FOR ASKING TO JOIN US  From all clans out there, I really appreciate the environment and I am more attached to nearly all of the clan members than anywhere else. So this is a way to be more in touch to all of you.

EXPECTATIONS  Have fun playing one of my most favourite games and with the best company.

WHATEVER  I had grown in Assaultcube so I meet the game very well. Appart from it, I am a very extrovert person when I want, but sometimes, I have my “Social Meter” low, so I need to rest hahah. I really like to meet anyone and do new things everyday, from playing chess, to paracaidism, whatever.

I really love videogames, and I have a good PC so I can play much more games. I say I can play them, but mainly I do not have time jaja, but Assaultcube is always fast to play and very comfortable. My favourite game under God Of War Ascension Online (yeah, that game actually exists). I was one of the best players of the world on it long ago.

Appart from games, I like to watch movies or series and I LOVE food, so I am tasting new things of food when I can.

Additionally I have a big passion with tennis, and I have been playing it discontinually for 6 years (but intermitent).

I have a passion as well for making web applications, and I have 2 in mind, and with hard work, I think I can achieve it! The con is that I will start working again on September, so my development will be very slow ☹ But time to time. I was studying and working at the same time before, now I will take it a bit more paused 😊

SeaTacMike reacted
Topic Tags
(@dainbramage)

Hi Infinity. Happy to see you applying here. Best of luck with the application 🤠

ReplyQuote
(@keettu)
Elusive vixen

Hey hey Infinity! Glad to see you in our neck of the woods! Good luck with your app!

ReplyQuote
(@armed)

Hey infinity, very happy to see you apply!

ReplyQuote
(@rktnoob)
Reputable Member Admin

yo infinity, nice to see you here

ReplyQuote
(@barray)

Good to see you dude, good luck with your app!

ReplyQuote
(@seatacmike)

Hi Infinity!  You sound like a fine candidate for ZZ and I'm sure you will be one of us before long. Good luck and welcome!

ReplyQuote
(@infinity)
Topic starter  

Thank you all of you!!! I'm sure I will enjoy a lot being in ZZ since I know most of you well and I really fit with your personallity 🙂

1. Dain always charming and kind with anything.

2. Keettu very funny to play around and chill.

3. Armed, and dangerous 😉 But I know really that he is a bit of biscuit 🙂 (Very good with all, and I felt always welcomed by him).

4. RTKpro, nothing about noob haha. I would love to play more with you.

5. B, for me, a master mind, he controls a bit of everything and very intelligent, but he has his funny part as well.

6. SeaTacMike I would really like to meet you more! Also, the musician part, I love music and I find it really interesting music world as a musician 😀

7. Ketar, well, nothing more to say, poliglot and always for all his team and people! He is really really interesting as well.

Also I know most of the rest well, so it is nice if we get in touch more! As AC... nisde, H3X, madcatz, Rom's, Nieu or Fatso (which it is active lately I saw more or less, so we can do inters as well!)

Thank you guys!!

ReplyQuote
(@ac)

Hey Infinity, welcome to our forum. I'm Glad to see you here posting. I wish you good luck 🙂

Infinity reacted
ReplyQuote
 Roms
(@roms)
Estimable Member Admin

¡Holaaaaa!

Good to see you Infinity it's been a long time 😱

Good luck with your app!  😋 

Infinity reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: